The TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 packs of 3 powerful fans to raise the bet for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is manufactured using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid back plate that prevents bending of the PCB, and topped with double ball bearings sealed according to IP5X standards. And everything is backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you are looking for the supercooled graphics card tank, block and load your platform with the TUF Gaming X3 1660.
The ASUS TUF game X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 Advanced Edition 6GB GDDR5 rocks high update rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- The GeForce® GTX 1660 is built with the cutting-edge graphic performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing ™ architecture.
- Stream your game with the dedicated hardware encoder of the GTX 1660 that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience allows you to capture and share videos, screenshots and live streams with friends, keep GeForce controllers up to date and easily optimize game settings.
- Double fan ball bearings can last up to twice as much as sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III puts copper heat pipes in direct contact with the matrix for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection against particle entry for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme technology uses automation to improve reliability.
- A protective back plate secures the components during transport and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance adjustments, thermal controls and system monitoring.
- The TUF compatibility test ensures that the components of the TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance work together without problems.
- The 144-hour validation program places the cards in a series of rigorous tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- Graphics Engine NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660
- PCI Express 3.0 Standard Bus
- OpenGL OpenGL®4.5
- Video Memory GDDR5 6GB
- Engine Clock
OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1830 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1800 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
- CUDA Core 1408
- Memory Clock 8002 MHz
- Memory Interface 192-bit
- Resolution Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support 3
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support No
- Recommended PSU 450W
- Power Connectors 1 x 8-pin
1 x DVD
1 x Quick Guide
- Software ASUS GPU Tweak II & driver
10.4 " x 5.1 " x 2.2 " Inch
26.4 x 13 x 5.5 Centimeter
- Slot 2.7 slot