The Quadro P2000 is the perfect balance between performance, attractive features, and the compact form factor providing incredible creative experience and productivity through a variety of professional 3D applications. It has a Pascal GPU with 1024 CUDA cores, ample 5 GB GDDR5 on-board memory, and the power to control up to four 5K (5120x2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. This makes it an excellent option to accelerate the development of products and content creation workflows that demand fluid interactivity with large, complex 3D models and scenes.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, 7, Linux o Solaris
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1 GB or more of system memory, 2 GB recommended
- 200 MB of available disk space for complete driver installation
- Blu-ray o DVD-ROM
- Internet connection (if preferred for driver installation)
- DisplayPort, DVI, VGA o pantalla compatible (s)