Cooler Master N200 N1, Minitor box made of steel body and mesh front panel made of plastic, both exterior and interior has an elegant black finish. It has been designed and optimized to be equipped with Cooler Master's Seidon refrigeration systems.
At the top of the front it has a USB 3.0 port with internal 19-pin connection, two USB 2.0 ports and HD audio.
The Cooler Master N200 N1 box is compatible with Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, with ATX power supplies that are installed at the bottom, with maximum 355mm graphics cards and with 160mm CPU cooler if not install fan on the side door and with CPU cooler 140mm if we install a fan on the side door.
Despite its size, it has a great capacity for expansion since it has: 4 PCI card slots, 2 external bays, one 5.25 "and the other 3.5", and 7 internal bays: 3 3.5 "and 4 2.5".
The cooling system of the Cooler Master N200 N1 is composed of: Mesh-shaped front panel, and capacity for 5 fans, of which it already includes 2. The distribution of the fans is: On the front side two 120mm fans ( one included). At the rear a 120mm fan (included). On top of a 120mm fan. And on the side a 120mm fan.
If you prefer the use of liquid cooling systems, this box is prepared to house the Seidon systems. he 240mm radiators can be installed on the front and the 120mm radiator can be installed on the back.
* Minitorre box made of black steel.
* Optimized for liquid cooling systems, it supports 240mm radiators on the front of the equipment and 120mm radiators on the back of the equipment.
* Front connections: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0 and Audio
* Compatible with Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards.
* Supports graphics up to 355mm.
* Compatible with ATX power supplies. It is installed at the bottom.
* Supports up to 4 PCI cards.
* External bays: 1 x 5.25 "and 1 x 3.5".
* Internal bays: 3 x 3.5 "and 4 x 2.5".
* Supports the installation of 5 fans, two of which are already included.