In line with the Infinity series, this semitorre looks sober and minimalist with details and finishes that give it a strong personality. An elegant design composed of a steel front panel delimited on its right side by a discreet ARGB LED and an acrylic side panel that allows you to see all our settings.
- Acrylic side panel
- RGB lighting and control
- Two USB 2.0 inputs, one 3.0 and audio hub.
- 1 120mm ARGB fan included
- Possibility of installing up to 4 fans
FINISHES AND UPPER PANEL
In the upper panel it incorporates two USB 2.0 ports, a USB 3.0 port and audio connections. It also includes a controller for the ARGB lights on its front and its rear fan.
Infinity Omega is compatible with ATX, Mini-ATX and ITX boards and inside it is possible to house a high performance configuration as it has the capacity to install graphics up to 330 mm and coolers up to 140 mm.
Inside Infinity Omega it is possible to install up to 3 fans on the 120 mm front panel, in addition to the one that includes the same size at the rear, and / or 120 mm liquid cooling systems at the rear or 240 mm on the front
Infinity Omega allows different configurations in a clean way since it has an excellent wiring management system (25 mm). It has the capacity to install PSUs of up to 160 mm in an insulated compartment and mount two 3.5 '' HDDs on the bottom and two 2.5 '' SSDs on the side.
Infinity Omega has the ability to install two 3.5 '' HDDs on the bottom and two 2.5 '' SSDs on the side.
- 12-inch ARGB fan pre-installed
- Steel front panel
- ARGB control via front button
- Source and hard drives in isolated compartment
- Ability to install up to 4 fans
- Excellent system for ordering cables (25 mm)
- Compatible with liquid cooling systems
- Compatible with 330mm graphics and 140mm CPU coolers
- USB 3.0 high speed
- Ventilation systems
- Front: 3x 120 mm (not included)
- Rear: 1x 120 mm ARGB (included)
- Internal bays
- CPU Cooler: 140 mm (Maximum Height)
- Graphics card: 330 mm (maximum length)
- Liquid cooling:
- Front: 240 mm
- Rear: 120 mm
- Material Steel chassis SPCC 0.6 mm | Steel front panel | Acrylic side panel
- Expansion Slots 7
- Power supply Compatible standard ATX source (not included)
- Dimensiones 198 x 421 x 415 mm (AN x AL x PR)
- Weight 3 Kg